Bring your class to the STEAM3D maker lab!
Tailor-made programming based on the needs of your students and the subject-specific (or subject-integrated) focus.
Our sessions include:
- Paper-based circuits using Chibitronics
- Wearable electronics using Arduino LilyPad, Flora and Google Cardboard
- Circuits and programming with Arduino breadboards and MaKey MaKey kits
- 3D printing with the MakerBot 3D printer, TinkerCad and the PancakeBot
- Coding with LightBot, Scratch, Code.org and CodeCombat
- Programmable robots with Dash and Dot and Sphero
- Gaming with MineCraft
Use the form below to contact us for more information or to set-up your class visit!